Engineering, Designs, Elaboration of Technical, Manufacturing, and User Documentation
E-therm TZ performs all the works connected with the product engineering design and with elaboration of all the technical, manufacturing and user documentation.
Within the contract or as agreed against a separate order, the company shall prepare:
- equipment technical specifications for a tender
- equipment design and development
- sets of design and manufacturing drawings
- all the thermal and balance calculations and analyses for drawing up and verification of the equipment design and structure
- designs of furnace electrical equipment, control systems, and I&C systems as well as related devices, including all the common specifications and complete drawing and operating documentation
- SW for furnace control systems
- SW for technological process visualization on PC or operator’s graphic panel (HMI)
- risk analysis from the viewpoint of equipment safety and risk elimination
- CE statement on product conformance to technical requirements
- plans and time schedules to reflect contract realization in progress
- installation documents and paperwork in support of equipment testing, adjustments, and commissioning
- documents for operator and maintenance training
- equipment operating and maintenance instructions and others as agreed.
The equipment design tends to be prepared by means of the Autodesk Inventor 3D design system. The resulting documentation is then very expressive, with the individual components and assemblies of the equipment being presented in the form of 3D models and visualizations already at the design stage.