Renovation and Completion of Furnace Heating and Exhaust Systems
Obsolete, uneconomic or inadequate furnace heating systems from the viewpoint of contemporary standards tend to be one of the most frequent causes behind the decision on the necessity to reconstruct a furnace facility.
To address these situations, E-therm TZ offers to:
- analyze the existing heating system and propose its adaptation or replacement with a new one
- select for the given plant the most suitable type of burners and related control methods
- supply the burners complete with control, regulating and stop valves
- carry out the installation activities, including rearrangement of the connection pipes, their setup, connection flanges on the furnace shell
- supply and connect the burner control systems, reconfigure them and test their functions
- set the pressure conditions on the burners (gas, air)
- indicative checks for CO2, CO, O2 and NOx concentrations in exhaust fumes
- carry out inspection of the electrical and gas systems after reconstruction
Mainly when including a change in the waste heat utilization mode, the installation of a new heating system will, many times, necessitate an intervention with the original fumes extraction system.
Here we will recommend and supply the following for new equipment or a reconstruction
- channel gates and exhaust fume flaps to regulate pressure in furnace
- combustion air preheating pipe loop, radiant or combined recuperators
- exhaust fume fans
- steel stacks
Our offered range also contains the design and installation of a waste heat boiler used to prepare industrial hot water or for the purposes of central heating as well as development of the SW for control of this combined equipment for heating of buildings.